Friday 27 May 2011

Good things take time

I have finally statred a blog about my experience in halo traction. Why I have not done this until now I am unsure, as I simply have so much to say. So here I am, 9 weeks into it and the story begins. I shall work at getting up to date over the next week, then update as the days progress.

How exciting! I'm simply bursting with excitement about finally being able to write my story down. And now, as I sit up in bed, in my halo, unable to sleep even for a few minutes tonight, my mind just bubbles with all the thoughts I want to write down. But it is 4.20am and I must be patient. After all, what a perfect and delicious way to fill in these very long days, and start to re-train and re-motivate my brain.

The story, and the fun begins from now. Welcome to my life in a halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment